As a kid I always wanted to cut a cake, and celebrate it with new dress and people singing "Happy Birthday" out of chorus. In engineering let whoever birthday it was, we enjoyed the whole day to the core. New dress, cake and party, it would be hard to recognise who's bday it is as everyone used to show up in new dress. The hullabaloo we did to get the gifts... the shop owner was shocked to see so many people in the shop but buying only one gift.
This year on my bday, had to wake up early by 5:30 AM and start to office.. such a hectic day.. spent the whole day listening to boring presentations. By the time I reached home it was 10:20 PM. Unfortunately I lost my sim and missed all the calls. I spent the whole day with people I dont know then. When I reached home bursted into tears.. missed my friends, college very badly.
The day was forgotten and covered by the dust of time. On march 28 we decided to have a get-together. So wore a new dress and put by best smile. Enjoyed the whole day playing games("Hi, we are from Earth"). Evening had a web conference with friends.. all of a sudden a cake drops in, and it was the surprise for the day, to celebrate my birthday. Everyone was singing "HappyBirthday", people miles away but at that moment seemed right there, ofcourse out of corus. I was literally cutting the cake. Got a nice "CAKE" face pack. I was so excited that the whole journey back to home I was shouting like a small kid
"nenu cake cut chesa!!!!nenu cake cut chesa!!!".
Thanks freaks.. It was really so beautiful and memorable, cant forget it....
Some might forget to say you on that day but i am sure that, where ever we are, all the freaks will be wishing (in the heart) the other freaks on their birthdays...
ReplyDelete'Hi i am from earth'..that was really funny...
As far as my knowledge, the idea of cake cutting was Sujay's. all credit to him.
That was indeed a gr8 celebration. Belated wishes girl :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome post!.... It seems very hard if you have a tortuous day on your birthday! :)
ReplyDeletehehe.. that was so sweet.. u indeed are quite lucky to have such sweet friends.. and it is vice-versa too.. ;)
ReplyDelete