As a child we had many notions of what we will be when we grow-up and never would we doubt on our capability and strengths that may prevent us from achieving what we wanted.
My ideas were as outrageous as I am; sometimes I want to be Miss India and sometimes a humble Teacher. I was always inspired by things in all phases of my life. But I would like to share the one incident which stands out
My ideas were as outrageous as I am; sometimes I want to be Miss India and sometimes a humble Teacher. I was always inspired by things in all phases of my life. But I would like to share the one incident which stands outOnce an uncle visited us and just for sake of asking he said
U: “what do you want to do when you grow up?"
Me: “I want to be a politician"
U: “good you want to serve the nation and help people”
Me: “No just because politicians earn a lot of money
I want to earn a lot and be rich”
Huhh that was me the idea of a politician never changed corrupt and rich
U: “what do you want to do when you grow up?"
Me: “I want to be a politician"
U: “good you want to serve the nation and help people”
Me: “No just because politicians earn a lot of money
I want to earn a lot and be rich”
Huhh that was me the idea of a politician never changed corrupt and rich
I never went on to become a politician or earn a lot of money
Turned out into a Software Engineer working five days a week and still thinking at all the options I can venture out but not even with a pint of hope in succeeding.
Why is there such a contrast in the way I think and do things? What has brought such a wrath upon me? It always reminds me of my limitations, weaknesses and many pauses.
Turned out into a Software Engineer working five days a week and still thinking at all the options I can venture out but not even with a pint of hope in succeeding.
Why is there such a contrast in the way I think and do things? What has brought such a wrath upon me? It always reminds me of my limitations, weaknesses and many pauses.
well.. thats the same with everyone..
ReplyDeleteChildhood was awesome..We went about on our own and had loads of ideas in minds... but now our thoughts always pass through narrower lanes.
ReplyDeletePoliticians..i still have the same opinion. best way to earn a lot :)
I guess any s/w guy who reads this post would get a feel that they are reading about their own life.. I wanted to do many things in different periods of my childhood.. however.. turned out to be a s/w guy!
ReplyDelete