Time passes so quickly.. seems like yesterday when i stepped in to this mighty campus with my Dad but its already one year.
This same day last year I went through the registration and the formal orientation process.. The day was expected but the interesting part was the night... which people fondly call as the "Hell Week" ..
I cant exactly jot down wat i felt at that time but surely many memories to cherish ..
Apparently this day, June 21 2011 is the longest day. not because i say so but because of summer solstice..
The last one year i learnt many lessons.. some which i made a note of and some i forgot smilingly.. The next batch of students are here in the campus.. yesterday when they were asking me about one tip which would be helpful to them .. I just told them to try out everything.. Dont go with your own reservations or prejudices jus experiment and learn yourself what is good for you..
Dosron ke galtiyon se kya seekh na .. Kudh galti karo aur kudh seekho .. A modified version of Aamir's dialogue in "3 Idiots" ..
No comments:
Post a Comment